DigitalCat Scoping Edition Inquiry

  • vanessa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2012
      Hello everyone.
      A little about me: I am a Freelance Transcriptionist/Paralegal with an AAS in Medical Coding and Transcription as well as a certificate in Paralegal Studies. I use Start-Stop Universal Transcription System and I'm looking to purchase the DigitalCat to start Scoping. Is there someone that can share their view on the Scoping Edition of DigitalCat? I appreciate all thoughts.

      Vanessa