Re: Case security key issue

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      Does anyone running Win 7 have any problems with Case recognizing their security key?  At one point I adjusted the settings in my Norton software because it was messing it up.  It wouldn't let me into the program because it thought it targeted it as a possible threat.  It was working great.

      Now I have to keep switching my key around to different USB ports to get it to recognize it.  So I know it works.  I have three ports to switch around to on my laptop.  So if I have it in one and I go to save my job, it says "invalid key."  So I switch it to another port and it's fine.  Ugh.  And it's ONLY when I click "save."  It's getting annoying!  :)

      And other things work fine in the USB ports.  I don't know if it's Norton, Win 7, or what.  Anyone have a similar problem, please e-mail me.  Otherwise, I may have to call Stenograph.  Or perhaps I'll contact Norton or Win 7 for help.  It seems to be an issue with it allowing access with the key.  Like I said, I adjusted the security settings in Norton and it was working great, and I'm thinking when it updated my Norton software automatically, it set it back to what it was.  Ugh.  And to be honest, I can't remember what it was I did because I spoke with someone over the phone.  Can't recall who that was either because it's been so long ago!  LOL  Alzheimer's is setting in, folks!

      Forgive me if my e-mail is a little convoluted.  Had a migraine last night and still recovering.
      Alicia Contic, CP
      Legal Scopist & Paralegal
      Active Security Clearance
      Case CATalyst 11 and DigitalCAT