Reporter check

  • Vanes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      This reporter has poor ethical standards and I'm going to warn anyone if she tries to contact you for Eclipse scoping services. Please contact me for more detailed information, but it's a female from New York with the initials P.C. A depo freelance that uses audio.

      Don't take work from her and I'm happy to give reasons in a personal email.

      Vanessa