Brand New Scopist Looking For Work!

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2011
      Hi everyone!

      I recently completed my training and am ready to go on Case CATalyst version 12. I have a medical background, having taken previous terminology courses. I'm very detail oriented, well educated, and have the assistance of a seasoned scopist who is acting as my "help desk" as I find my way through the beginnings of this exciting industry.

      I am willing to negotiate a reduced rate for a trial job for you. 50% off of the first 40 pages, the remaining pages (if any) will be scoped at a rate of $1.00 per page.

      You can email me at lisahead68@... if you're interested.

      Thanks and I hope to be hearing from you soon!
      Lisa