Reporter alert

  • horton180
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2011
      Please, everyone, be aware of a reporter from Michigan with the initials TB on Digital Cat software. She is advertising for a proofreader. I did some scoping for this woman the first of October and I am still waiting to be paid from her. She claims she never got the invoices even though I sent her four of them to the same address that she received the finished jobs from. She told me if I wanted to paid then I need to send the bill to collections.