Eclipse 4.1 and Windows 7

  • Margie Dowler
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2011
      It would be the compression that the reporter selects on her end to record.
      The speez codec is not part of Windows 7 nor is it automatically installed
      by the Eclipse software. You have to download and install it separately.
      Your reporter would have to tell you her settings, or you might be able to
      look under the User Settings, Realtime tab, compression settings to see what
      is used. After you install the speez codec on your computer, you will need
      to go to the Realtime tab and select "speez" under the compression tab.