PRO CAT SCOPIST

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2011
      My daughter, formerly a court reporter, has recently started doing scoping. I am sending her my overflow work, but she is a single mom with a four-year-old daughter and REALLY needs some help. If anyone could use even a backup scopist, please email me. She is on ProCat Version 10, I believe.

      She is interested in using other software to scope, but the cost is very prohibitive for her.

      I can vouch that she is very, very meticulous and detail oriented. Her former court reporting firm sends her proofreading and her former boss also is very pleased with her proofreading skills.

      ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!!

      Thanks!

      Carol