Case CAT 11 question

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
      I have the new Windows 7 and am running Case 11 in it, and it's constantly locking up when I click Ctrl+S to save my file.  It's been doing this since I first loaded it and is getting worse.  Anyone else have/had this problem?

      I've tried reloading it, but that didn't help.  Seems like a compatibility issue between the two because no other program gives me a problem when running it.  Just Case, and only when I click to save the file.

      Thanks for any help and/or advice.

      Alicia Contic, CP
      Legal Scopist & Paralegal
      Active Security Clearance