Re: Whalemail

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011
      Since I posted yesterday, I've received at least four e-mails telling me that Whalemail hasn't been working right for their CRs either.  So it's obviously something on their end.  Others have written Whalemail to let them know, and I am going to write them also.

      I just thought I'd let the group know in case anyone else is having problems.

      Thanks for the help and info.  Have a great day!

      Alicia Contic
      Legal Scopist, Proofreader, Paralegal
      Active Security Clearance
      Case CATalyst 11