Need a test file sent through Whalemail

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011
      Does anyone use Whalemail?  If so, can you send me just a random file through Whalemail to see if I get it?  I only have one CR that uses audio, and I was getting the files from her fine, and now I'm not.  So she's thinking it's on my end.  I gave her an alternate address to send it to on Comcast, but that's not working either so far, so I want to be able to tell her I'm receiving them from someone else, IF it does, in fact, work.

      Thanks!