Reporter in need of scopist

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 8:10 PM
      I'm assuming this CR is on Case since she wrote another scopist on Case and myself, but neither one of us can help her out.  Hopefully someone here can help her.  This is the e-mail she sent me:

      <<<<I am looking for a scopist who is available asap to take some work.  The contact below had referred me to you, and I'm wondering if you are available to take on any amount of pages you can.   Please let me know if you would like to.  I'm a reporter in california and I have about 700 pages due next week and am looking for any amount of help.

        Thank you!
      Heather>>>>

      Her contact info is hlp3377@... and you can e-mail her directly.

      Thanks......