RE: [ScopingBuddies] Reporter inquiry

  • Linda Gauthier
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 26, 2011

      Oh, I’m so sorry that my reply to Alicia went to everybody!  After cleaning up from Easter dinner, I automatically just responded, since we stay in touch.

      My apologies!

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 4, 2011
        Has anyone worked with a reporter named Denyce Sanders in Texas? She's on CC.

        Thanks,
        Denise Graham
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 10, 2011
          Anyone ever worked for a Maria Cirillo?

          All responses are now set to respond directly to the poster, so if you respond, it will come directly to me.

          Thank you!

          Alicia Contic, CP
          Legal Scopist & Paralegal
          Active Security Clearance