Re: [ScopingBuddies] Reporter on Case needs scopist

  • Shimon Goldman
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 24 7:48 PM
      I'm available.  I have the latest version of Case CATalyst.

      Simon Goldman

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 24, 2011
        Anyone heard of a Dana in Arkansas?  If so, write me privately so we can discuss further.....

        Thank you.

        Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

        Alicia Contic
        Legal Scopist, Proofreader, Paralegal
        Active Security Clearance
        Case CATalyst 11

        http://www.etsy.com/shop/LadyAlicia

        http://gardensoftreasure.blogspot.com/
      • Linda Gauthier
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 26, 2011

          Oh, I’m so sorry that my reply to Alicia went to everybody!  After cleaning up from Easter dinner, I automatically just responded, since we stay in touch.

          My apologies!

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 4, 2011
            Has anyone worked with a reporter named Denyce Sanders in Texas? She's on CC.

            Thanks,
            Denise Graham
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 10, 2011
              Anyone ever worked for a Maria Cirillo?

              All responses are now set to respond directly to the poster, so if you respond, it will come directly to me.

              Thank you!

              Alicia Contic, CP
              Legal Scopist & Paralegal
              Active Security Clearance