Reporter on Case needs scopist

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 23, 2011
      I have a reporter that needs a scopist on Case CATalyst (not sure yet what version), but she uses the MP3 files.  Let me know if you're interested, and I will send you her contact information.

      Thanks.

      Alicia Contic
      Legal Scopist, Proofreader, Paralegal
      Active Security Clearance
      Case CATalyst 11

      http://www.etsy.com/shop/LadyAlicia

      http://gardensoftreasure.blogspot.com/
    • Sheena Stobaugh - Premier Scoping Service
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 23, 2011
        I'm interested.

        Sheena Stobaugh
        Premier Scoping Services
        Exceptional Scoping Since 1996
        Eclipse, Case CATalyst, DigitalCat
        ~When quality and competence are critical~
        ~When level of service really counts~
        www.PremierScoping.com

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 23, 2011
          Hi, Alicia:

          I am interested.  Please have her contact me at wom678@...

          Joyce Sasser, ACCR#353
          SASSER SCOPING

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 23, 2011
            I think I worked with her in 2009.  Feel free to contact me privately.

            Sheena
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 23, 2011
              Okay, Sheena.  I'll go ahead and forward you her e-mail.

              Thanks!  :)  Hope all is well on your end.....

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 24, 2011
                I'm available.  I have the latest version of Case CATalyst.

                Simon Goldman

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 24 5:33 PM
                  Anyone heard of a Dana in Arkansas?  If so, write me privately so we can discuss further.....

                  Thank you.

                  Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

                  Alicia Contic
                  Legal Scopist, Proofreader, Paralegal
                  Active Security Clearance
                  Case CATalyst 11

                  http://www.etsy.com/shop/LadyAlicia

                  http://gardensoftreasure.blogspot.com/
                • Linda Gauthier
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 26 5:18 PM

                    Oh, I’m so sorry that my reply to Alicia went to everybody!  After cleaning up from Easter dinner, I automatically just responded, since we stay in touch.

                    My apologies!

                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 4, 2011
                      Has anyone worked with a reporter named Denyce Sanders in Texas? She's on CC.

                      Thanks,
                      Denise Graham
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 10, 2011
                        Anyone ever worked for a Maria Cirillo?

                        All responses are now set to respond directly to the poster, so if you respond, it will come directly to me.

                        Thank you!

                        Alicia Contic, CP
                        Legal Scopist & Paralegal
                        Active Security Clearance