Re: Help needed

  • jolene582001
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 13, 2007
      THANKS to all of you who answered!

      I think my main difficulty in not finding it was I was searching as
      two words instead of one.

      All the answers now make sense -- AND I've learned something new!
      How cool is that?

      Carol

      --- In ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com, "Sally Weeks" <s_weeks@...>

    • GiNa4XoXoXo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 13, 2007
        In a message dated 3/13/2007 11:51:10 A.M. Central Standard Time, jolene582001@... writes:
        An attorney is saying: "The first two documents appear to be meta
        data, (this is what it sounds like, LOL) and I'm referring to GED..."
        Metadata is just data about data.  I don't know if that fits or not, but you can check a couple of the definitions in the dictionaries and see if that better helps.

        Good luck  :O)

        Gina