Seeking backup Case Catalyst Scopist in PHX area

  • elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      Hi! I'm looking for someone in the Phoenix area who can do some backup scoping and possibly some transcription work in the future. It is infrequent (although I'm in need of help with scoping for a few transcripts next week), but I'm hoping we can expand in the transcription area if we work well together. Experience is not required, but must be proficient in English and extremely reliable. Preferably someone in the Phoenix area who is or was a student at GateWay and is interested in obtaining their AAERT certification.

      Please contact me at estillam@.... Thanks!