Re: [ScopingBuddies] Job Offer to do transcriptions!- up to $15 per audio hour (Sept 6,2010)

  • lava
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2010
      Got this spam on 3 different scoping lists--hope there's moderators to throw this creep off!
      And the sad thing is there are people desperate enough to work for this fee (there must be, it's not the first I've seen).

      At 01:06 AM 9/6/2010, you wrote:

      LOOKING FOR A TRANSCRIPTIONIST, GENERAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST, LEGAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST,MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST, HOMEBASED TRANSCRIPTIONIST

      We need transcriptionists to work on regularly incoming audio files. Our company name is FILTRANCRIPTIONISTS . We are currently based in Davao City , but our transcriptionists can work from anywhere.

      We will pay $10 per audio hour for beginners, but you will get $15 per audio hour at least after two submissions, if quality is very good.

      GUIDELINES before taking the audio test:
      YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO USE EXPRESS SCRIBE. Download express scribe by googling "download express scribe".
      Do this at express scribe after you download it. In the CONTROL tab of Expresscribe, click on option> system wide HOT KEYS. Make F1- stop, make F2- play, make F3- rewind, and make F4- fast forward, and F-11- copy time.(by clicking Add or change)
      Then click hot keys again, and click on the PLAYBACK tab, change the AUTO BACKSTEP ON STOP to 500, instead of 0. That's it. You'll be ready to take the transcription test. Just click on the F keys if you want the audio to stop, or rewind or play, or go forward.

      2. You will be downloading the audio files to express scribe. If you can't figure out the express scribe, ask someone to help you. It’s so easy.

      3. Payments will be sent to you thru Paypal or BPI.

      Sign up for free at Paypal (sign up for a PREMIER ACCOUNT).

      Register at Paypal through by clicking this link  here:

      https://www.paypal.com/ph/mrb/pal=7M3SGSDATKRAL

      INSTRUCTIONS FOR TAKING THE AUDIO TEST

      1. To get the audio test, go to:

      http://www.amoremusiciansphilippines.com/FilTranscriptionists_audio

       username    velayojoanna

      password    annulled0406

       OPEN AUDIO TEST FOLDER

       Please STRICTLY follow the general format in my website.

      2. Copy time is needed in time stamping indiscernibles, for example,

       [Indiscernible] [0:01:11]

      The less indiscernibles, the better.

       Â·  Configure F11 key as 'Copy Time' in ExpressScribe. Go to Control -> Hot Keys Setup, choose F11 and click on Change button.

      To insert the time stamp press F11 Ctrl+V.

       3.download

      AUDIO TEST 2

      Or

      FILTRANSCRIPTIONIST TEST 1

      Right click, save as, or save link as

      Then Load the audio file to express scribe. If you can't figure out the express scribe, ask someone to help you. It’s so easy.

      4. Submit your finished work to filtranscriptionist s@.... Please submit your own work.

      The subject of your email should be:  AUDIO TEST IN TEXT FORMAT-plus your cell number

       I suggest you print this.  Please follow directions. Those who do not fully follow the instructions might be given last priority. Lastly, proofread before you submit. Only submissions with no typographical or grammatical errors will pass the audio test.

      We will inform you if you failed or passed by emailing you back. To receive continuous updates from us for available transcription jobs, please include our email address

      FILTRANSCRIPTIONISTS@...
      to your contact list right away.

      May our Heavenly Father continue to bless us all!

      Joanna Velayo-Milam

      FILTRANSCRIPTIONISTS

      JOANNA VELAYO-MILAM
      FILTRANSCRIPTIONISTS

      Tags TRANSCRIPTIONISTS, HOMEBASED TRANSCRIPTIONISTS, GENERAL TRANSCRIPTIONISTS, WORK-AT-HOME, TYPING JOBS, MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONISTS, EARN AT HOME, HOMEBASED JOBS, LEGAL TRANSCRIPTIONISTS, TRANSCRIPTIONIST, HOMEBASED TRANSCRIPTIONIST, GENERAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST, WORK-AT-HOME, TYPING JOB, MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST, EARN AT HOME, HOMEBASED JOB, LEGAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST, TRANSCRIPTIONS, HOMEBASED TRANSCRIPTIONS, GENERAL TRANSCRIPTIONS, WORK-AT-HOME, TYPING JOBS, MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONS, EARN AT HOME, HOMEBASED JOBS, LEGAL TRANSCRIPTIONS,