Re: apprentice

  • None
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2010
      Suzanne,

      I agree that it really may be quicker to generate income by transcribing. With your experience, you should be able to hit the ground running. Just get your digital software installed and become familiar with it. Many use Express Scribe (free), and just purchase pedals. Use a good headset (but that's true if you're scoping to audio too).

      Here's just one of many groups that specialize in transcription.

      http://groups.google.com/group/legal-medical-general-transcription?hl=en

      I'm not trying to discourage you from scoping, but it is often easier to get started in transcribing. Then you can generate income while you pursue scoping.

      Donnette Cowgill