Re: Stumped on possible legal/latin term

  • lstbailey
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 14, 2010
      The question immediately before was asking if the wit had ever represented that she owned stock in a particular company.

      Her atty didn't state an objection, just instructed her not to answer. The questioning atty asked why. He kind of dropped his voice as he responded and someone rustled papers at about that same moment making it more difficult to hear it clearly. My first thought was that he said "myself" but I listened again and heard "afa" at the end of it.

      I marked it and asked my reporter. The reporter thinks he may have said "myself" and then started to say "but" or "uh" or something else which made it sound strange.

      At any rate, thanks for responding. : )