Rates poll - try this link

  • Cathy Watson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2009
      I hope Judy won't mind that I created a shorter link that should be easier
      to click on. Please try this one if you had trouble with the other one:

      http://www.mazco.org/rates_survey.htm

      Thanks for your participation!

      CathyW
    • Linda Gauthier
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2009

        Cathy,

        I will take a look-see at it tomorrow. I’ve got a miserable cold and a runny nostril that won’t quit.

        Hope you are well.

        Holiday blessings,

        Linda