Re: [ScopingBuddies] Reporter wants proofing to full audio

    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 12, 2009
      Yeah, I've learned to say the same thing.  :)  If they can't pay my rates, then stick with your current scopist/proofer.

      Alicia Contic
      Legal Scopist, Proofreader, Paralegal

      ScopingBuddies Yahoo group - Moderator
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ScopingBuddies/
    • lstbailey
      Message 2 of 29 , Nov 13, 2009
        I'm probably a day late and a dollar short due to working on a rush, but I think it's "cratered". If he's describing the deterioration of the concrete, it would make sense for it to have sunken spots if it's breaking up into squares. it also fits with the tense used. Just my 2 cents. : )

        Laura

        --- In ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com, EVELYN HOOPER <emhj8@...> wrote:

        > "When I see concrete is broken up in squares and *raider*, that should not happen in a project this young."
        >

        > I can't find a term to support raider or any other variation or spelling of I could think of for that word. I have looked on all the construction links I could find....does anybody have any ideas?
        >
        > Evelyn Hooper
        > www.emhscoping.com

      • XoGinaXo
        Message 3 of 29 , Nov 15, 2009