Re: Delay in posts

  • Alicia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12 9:36 AM
      Sorry if your message is being delayed. My message didn't post for a half hour, some I have to approve first because it's saying it's possible spam, etc. So I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I don't why the delay is happening with general postings, and I'll try to check the spam folders as much as possible to get those messages approved.

      Thank you. Have a good day!

      Alicia
      Moderator