Re: [ScopingBuddies] Re: Reminder to all!

  • Faye Bryant
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 28, 2009
      When I worked as a support tech for a chain of convenience stores, I learned the benefit of keeping those materials that even though I would "know" I might not know close at hand. My desk is set up with Morson's and other reference material within arm's reach -- I don't really have to even look to grab it!

      Faye
      Faye Bryant
      Author, Blogger, Scopist
      Townsend, Tennessee
      www.scopist4hire.com
      www.fayebryant.com

      XoGinaXo wrote:
      you took the words right out of my mouth!
      and another thing.  i don't know about others, but i have read morson's and gregg's back and forth at LEAST five times!
      i used to read it every night before i went to sleep.  and then after a couple of months, i would go back and read it again
      to refresh myself.

      gina :O)