Re: [ScopingBuddies] Re: Question

  • maryscopes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 10, 2009
      I wouldn't either.  I would put 3,600 just like you wrote it.
    • gina ツ
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 10, 2009
        welcome :O)

        gina ツ

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 11, 2009
          I think it's assumed when they say one-five that they are saying 1.5 million.  You would never say 1.5 to mean 1.5 thousand.  I think in that case it's assumption in the financial world that they're talking million.

          that being said, I myself would prefer it to be one-five because it is verbatim.  But i don't think 1.5 is wrong either.

          Betsee