997Re: Re: [ScopingBuddies] favor

  • pmporter@att.net
    Sep 2, 2009
      Billie,

      I'm at the "wrong" computer at the moment, so I can't help with Charley's address, but it usually takes him a day or two (or more) to respond to e-mail, I've found, so don't give up.  Yet  :)

      Pat

      -------------- Original message from Billie Meseke <bmeseke@...>: --------------

      Thanks.  I was looking for their direct email address that I half remember  is CharleyandLinda@ something or other.    I wrote to the webmaster of scopists.com that I assume is Charley Sober, but have not heard anything from him.  If anyone could please look at one of their Trade Leads emails and let me kown their address, I would greatly appreciate it.
      Thanks,
      Billie =-)

      On Sep 2, 2009, maryscopes@aol. com wrote:

      Charley Sober, the Scopists.com web site.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic