      From: CorinneArroyo <jcarroyo@...>
      Subject: [ScopingBuddies] New to the group!
      To: ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 7:22 PM

      Hi everyone! I just joined today and thought I'd send a little info
      about me.

      I've been a scopist on CaseCAT in Chicago since June 2005 and
      absolutely love it. I became a scopist after my friend, a CR student,
      suggested it since I was going to be quitting my job and needed to find
      something at home. I quit my job as a legal secretary after 15 years
      because we were having baby #3 and it just wasn't feasible for us to
      pay for daycare for three boys. Yes, three boys. Alec, 9.5; Eric, 5;
      and Ethan, 3. I love being able to work in my jammies and at any time
      of the day I like.

      Well, that's just a little bit about me. I hope to get to know all of
      you soon!

      Happy Holidays!!
      Corinne

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic