38Re: [ScopingBuddies] Case Catalyst AudioSync Q.

    Jan 1, 2007
      I told her about the ExpressScribe, but I'm not sure what's going on yet.  I hate to bother her because I know she wants to get moving on the job and get it done, so I'm sure if she has any other questions for me (and the group), she'll write.  I know shell let me know what happened once she finishes the job.  I forwearded her everything that everyone told me, so hopefully something helped.  :)

      She wanted me to thank everyone for their help and support.  I told her the groups are wonderful in assisting with issues like this.  :)

      Thanks everyone!