1303Eclipse 4.1 and Windows 7

  • horton180
    Sep 18, 2011
      I recently bought a new computer running Windows 7. I also recently replaced my broken Eclipse key and had a replacement one sent, which shows it's version 4.1. The last two jobs sent to me, when I try to bring in the audio in the job it tells me "multimedia error 13/1" or sometimes just "wav not found," even though it's showing the wav file as being part of the files downloaded in Eclipse's file manager. I had to turn away work because I couldn't get Eclipse to recognize the wav file. The reporter was told by tech support that I needed 4.3 to run on Windows 7. Not sure if that's the whole problem. Does anyone have any ideas?
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic