1300Eclipse Scopist Available

  • bradberry_dorothy
    Aug 7, 2011
      If you're a hard-working court reporter looking to increase your free time and productivity and decrease your taxing workload, look no further! Lunar Eclipse Scoping is here to help. I have 15+ years of experience as a professional scopist and have worked on StenoCAT, CaseCatalyst, and am currently using Eclipse 5 software, which I have determined to be my personal favorite among the various stenography software. I have ample experience scoping depositions of all types, medical malpractice, grand jury proceedings, asbestos, workers compensation, and pretty much everything else under the sun!

      My thorough scoping technique is of the highest caliber, and I can easily adapt to your preferred grammatical style. I perform internet research when faced with unfamiliar terms or phrases, and in the rare event I cannot positively identify a term, I will call it to your attention in my emails with suggestions and in the transcript with the symbol you prefer. I will work with or without audio, and my extremely affordable rates are all under $2.00 per page -- even for dailies with audio! Please visit http://lunareclipsescoping.weebly.com or email Dorothy Bradberry at bradberry_dorothy@... today with any questions or to request a preference sheet!