      From: Robin F <robino1010@...>
      To: ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, October 8, 2010 8:22:15 AM
      Subject: Re: [ScopingBuddies] Job offer!---$10 to $14 per audio hour for Transcriptionists!

      I just can't believe they're trying to make $14 or $10 per audio hour sound attractive.  An hour of audio takes, on average, four hours to type up, right?  I don't think I'd want to work for $2.50 an hour, if that.

      Let's not even go into what they would consider an error based on the post.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic