1233Job offer!---$10 to $14 per audio hour for Transcriptionists!

  • Joanna Milam
    Oct 7, 2010

      LOOKING FOR A TRANSCRIPTIONIST,
      GENERAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST, LEGAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST,MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST,
      HOMEBASED TRANSCRIPTIONIST

      We need transcriptionists to work on our incoming audio files. Our
      company name is FILTRANCRIPTIONISTS . We are currently based in Davao City , but our transcriptionists can
      work from anywhere.
      We will pay $10 per audio hour for
      beginners, but you will get $14.40 per audio hour  or $ .24 per audio minute after at least two
      submissions, if the quality is very good.  This means your work is almost always perfect, with no typos or grammar mistakes, less indiscernibles and misheard words.If your work always needs editing, we will pay $10 per audio hour so that we can afford to pay our proofreaders too.

      GUIDELINES before taking the
      audio test:
      YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO USE EXPRESS SCRIBE. Download
      express scribe by googling "download express scribe".
      Do this at express scribe after
      you download it. In the CONTROL tab of Expresscribe, click on option>
      system wide HOT KEYS. Make F1- stop, make F2- play, make F3- rewind, and make
      F4- fast forward, and F-11- copy time.(by clicking Add or change)

      Then click hot keys again, and click on the PLAYBACK tab, change the AUTO
      BACKSTEP ON STOP to 500, instead of 0. That's it. You'll be ready to take the
      transcription test. Just click on the F keys if you want the audio to stop,
      or rewind or play, or go forward.

      2. You will be downloading the
      audio files to express scribe. If you can't figure out the express scribe,
      ask someone to help you. It’s so easy.
      3. Payments will be sent to you
      thru Paypal or BPI or Metrobank.

      You can sign up for free at Paypal (sign
      up for a PREMIER ACCOUNT).
      Register at Paypal through by
      clicking this link  here:

      https://www.paypal.com/ph/mrb/pal=7M3SGSDATKRAL

      INSTRUCTIONS FOR TAKING THE AUDIO
      TEST

      1. To get the audio test, go to:

      http://www.amoremusiciansphilippines.com/FilTranscriptionists_audio

       username   velayojoanna
      password    annulled0406
       OPEN AUDIO TEST FOLDER
       Please STRICTLY follow the general
      format in my website.
      2. Copy time is needed in time stamping indiscernibles, for example,
       [Indiscernible] [0:01:11]
      The less indiscernibles, the
      better.
       Configure F11 key as 'Copy Time' in
      ExpressScribe. Go to Control -> Hot Keys Setup, choose F11 and click on
      Change button.
      To insert the time stamp press F11 Ctrl+V.
       3.download

      AUDIO TEST 2

      Right click, save as, or save
      link as
      Then load the audio file to
      express scribe. If you can't figure out the express scribe, ask someone to
      help you. It’s so easy.
      4. Submit your finished work to filtranscriptionists@... . Do not reply to this email, but send your audio test to fitranscriptionists@...
      Please submit your own work.
      The subject of your email should be:

        AUDIO TEST IN TEXT FORMAT-plus your cell number

       I suggest you print this.  Please follow directions. Those
      who do not fully follow the instructions might be given last priority.
      Lastly, proofread before you submit. Only submissions with no typographical
      or grammatical errors will pass the audio test.
      You will receive word from us if you pass the test. If you don’t pass the test, you may not receive word from us due to work overload in our office. To receive continuous updates from us for
      available transcription jobs, please include our email address

      FILTRANSCRIPTIONISTS@...    to your contact list right away. If you want to contact us, don’t reply to this but write us at FILTRANSCRIPTIONISTS@... .

      Joanna Velayo-Milam
      FILTRANSCRIPTIONISTS

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic