1202RE: [ScopingBuddies] Overflow

  • Sally Weeks
    Apr 8, 2010

      Sorry, not on StenoCat 32.  If I remember correctly, I think I had talked to a reporter a couple years ago that desperately needed help and I tried to put it in Eclipse and CaseCAT.  It didn’t work but then that reporter didn’t know if she could send it to me in RTF.  Can you do RTF on StenoCat?  If so, that can be put into another CAT system.

      From: ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of EVELYN HOOPER
      Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 9:25 AM
      To: ScopingBuddies
      Subject: [ScopingBuddies] Overflow

      Is anybody on StenoCat 32 that would like some work?  I currently have 1812 pages on my desk, I'm expecting another 400 to come in today and most of it is due this weekend.  I need somebody that knows what they are doing because I won't have time to fix it if it comes back to me a disaster.  If you are interested, please send me a short email (too busy to read life stories, LOL), experience, rates, that kind of stuff.  The one I am thinking of sending out would be full audio, so please include that rate.  This could lead to more work from me in the future as this is my usual kind of workload, but my kids got me sick and I called it quits early last night.

      Evelyn Hooper
       Error! Filename not specified.  www.emhscoping.com