1185Re: Transcription charge

  • Alicia
    Apr 7 12:53 PM
      Thanks, Donnette. Seems to vary a little with rates. I'm not that familiar with the transcription end of things. Although I do remember a long time ago working on a job a local CR sent my way, and I hated it. I undercharged, and it took FOREVER to do. I even had another scopist helping me out on it. Live and learn. :)

      Thanks again,
      Alicia
      --- In ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com, "None" <donnette@...> wrote:

      > My base rates are $225/audio hour or $4.20/page (for court reporters or anyone who wants 25 lines/pg, New Courier font). I surcharge for rush (except really good clients). Don't surcharge for bad audio or multiple speakers like I should.
      >
      > Hope that helps.
      >
      > Donnette
      >
      > --- In ScopingBuddies@yahoogroups.com, afinalword@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Anyone have a rate they charge for transcription??? I've got a 15-minute
      > > recording and a 40-minute recording?
      > >
      > > Alicia Contic
      > > Legal Scopist, Proofreader, Paralegal
      > > Case CATalyst4