1Table created for scopists!

  • afinalword2000
    Dec 7, 2006
      I've started a table under the database to add your name, services you
      offer, etc. Feel free to add your favortie links to the link section.
      I'll do the same a little later when I have time. I know there are
      links that I don't have that I'd love to try! I'll also add a table
      for reporters to place an ad if they wish to do so and for schools to
      advertise their programs on!

      Any ideas you want to share or anything you want to see on here, let me
      know. I welcome feedback! We've got a lot of wonderful scoping
      forums, so hopefully this can also be one of them. :)

      Alicia