Re: [Sclafani_FamilyConnection] Re: Complaints of "non-Sclafani" /non genealo...

  • TARA1197@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      AOL Email
      Hi Diana,

      I think we all get enough "junk mail" in out mail already; however innocent the intention may be.  I think most would agree that when you join a list for Sclafani or any other particular subject, you would only receive that type of mail.  With all the viruses out there, I know I appreciate less junk mail.
      Thanks for following up, we appreciate it.

      Denise D'Antona

      In a message dated 4/1/2005 2:21:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, huntressdi57@... writes:
      Sorry, see what happens when I have been involuntarily offline for the
      past week. I have already asked of this person to refrain from
      posting "non-genealogy" items/or inappropriate e-mails on the site.

      If this does not stop-
      The next step would be to deny the person continuance of his or her
      membership.

      - The Sclafani Family Connection -