Re: [SciFiNoir Lit] PORN: The Sending by TJ Bryan

  • Alexander Nevermind
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
      Jesus this thread has more mileage than a '87 Hyundai. Anyone care to get
      back to science fiction or start of a black erotica group, and carry this
      discussion elsewhere?

      >From: Nadine <anacaona@...>
      >To: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [SciFiNoir Lit] PORN: The Sending by TJ Bryan
      >Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 02:37:34 -0500
      >
      >Its actually fantasy, not scifi. But still written by a black woman.
      >Enjoy!
      >
      >Nadine
      >
      >The Sending by TJ Bryan
      >This Red Gyal appears straight outta the humid city night right in
      >front'a me. No joke, not even a few seconds ago there was no one even
      >close to where she's standing now.
      >
      >And I can't say for sure what I'm feeling more��her electric blue 'fro
      >or the black lace fan she's waving lazily back and forth in an attempt
      >to cool herself.

    • Maurice (Reece) Jennings
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
        If I remember, Tracy's rule of thumb for off-topics was 24 hours...? Or maybe 24 days! Seems like, with this one!

        Jesus this thread has more mileage than a '87 Hyundai. Anyone care to get
        back to science fiction or start of a black erotica group, and carry this
        discussion elsewhere?

        >From: Nadine <anacaona@...>
        >To: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [SciFiNoir Lit] PORN: The Sending by TJ Bryan
        >Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 02:37:34 -0500
        >
        >Its actually fantasy, not scifi. But still written by a black woman.
        >Enjoy!
        >
        >Nadine
        >
        >The Sending by TJ Bryan
        >This Red Gyal appears straight outta the humid city night right in
        >front'a me. No joke, not even a few seconds ago there was no one even
        >close to where she's standing now.
        >
        >And I can't say for sure what I'm feeling more­­her electric blue 'fro
        >or the black lace fan she's waving lazily back and forth in an attempt
        >to cool herself.

        Subscribe Digest Mode: SciFiNoir_Lit-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • Bert
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
          Amen, Brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Bert
          The Dawn of MAN
          www.elbertlewisjr.com

          --- "Maurice (Reece) Jennings" <mcjennings@...>
          wrote:
          > If I remember, Tracy's rule of thumb for off-topics
          > was 24 hours...? Or maybe 24 days! Seems like,
          > with this one!
          >
          > Jesus this thread has more mileage than a '87
          > Hyundai. Anyone care to get
          > back to science fiction or start of a black erotica
          > group, and carry this
          > discussion elsewhere?
          >

          > >From: Nadine <anacaona@...>
          > >To: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: [SciFiNoir Lit] PORN: The Sending by TJ
          > Bryan
          > >Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 02:37:34 -0500
          > >
          > >Its actually fantasy, not scifi. But still written
          > by a black woman.
          > >Enjoy!
          > >
          > >Nadine
          > >
          > >The Sending by TJ Bryan
          > >This Red Gyal appears straight outta the humid city
          > night right in
          > >front'a me. No joke, not even a few seconds ago
          > there was no one even
          > >close to where she's standing now.
          > >
          > >And I can't say for sure what I'm feeling more��her
          > electric blue 'fro
          > >or the black lace fan she's waving lazily back and
          > forth in an attempt
          > >to cool herself.

          > Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months
          > FREE*.
          >

          > Community email addresses:
          > Post message: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
          > Subscribe:
          > SciFiNoir_Lit-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          > Subscribe Digest Mode:
          > SciFiNoir_Lit-digest@yahoogroups.com
          > Unsubscribe:

          > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          > removed]

        • Victor Jason Raymond
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
            Actually, I fail to see where this is off-topic. Anyone care to point it out?

            From the rules: "...In a addition to traditional science fiction, members
            are also free to discuss horror, paranormal, scifi erotica, fantasy,
            paranormal, sci fi romance, and Afrofuturism."

            Erotica seems to be there.

            Cheers!

            Victor

            At 07:34 AM 1/1/2003 -0500, Maurice \(Reece\) Jennings wrote:
            >If I remember, Tracy's rule of thumb for off-topics was 24 hours...? Or
            >maybe 24 days! Seems like, with this one!

            Victor Raymond / vraymond@...
            ISU Sociology Department

          • Maurice (Reece) Jennings
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
              Victor, you got me with the rules! LOL! Excellent point! Well, on with it!

              Actually, I fail to see where this is off-topic. Anyone care to point it out?

              From the rules: "...In a addition to traditional science fiction, members
              are also free to discuss horror, paranormal, scifi erotica, fantasy,
              paranormal, sci fi romance, and Afrofuturism."

              Erotica seems to be there.

              Cheers!

              Victor

              At 07:34 AM 1/1/2003 -0500, Maurice \(Reece\) Jennings wrote:
              >If I remember, Tracy's rule of thumb for off-topics was 24 hours...? Or
              >maybe 24 days! Seems like, with this one!

              Victor Raymond / vraymond@...
              ISU Sociology Department

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Subscribe Digest Mode: SciFiNoir_Lit-digest@yahoogroups.com