File - Map_of_SciFinoir_Member_Locations

  • SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 91 , Feb 3, 2013
      Hi SciFiNoir Family. This is a reminder to add your name to our group map that lets members know in what cities other scifinoir members live. Most of you probably live really close to other memers and do not even know it. This map will hopefully correct that. Please click through to add your point on the map. Takes less than a minute.
      http://www.frappr.com/scifinoir/map

      Thanks

      Tracey de Morsella, your moderator
      SciFiNoir/SciFiNoir-Lit