Nameless

  • Nicole Duncan- Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      There is a book called Nameless that I help my student Kyle Chais, publish through Karen Hunter Publishing/ Simon and Schuster. He was 17 when he wrote it. Not only was he young when he wrote it, but he also was in transitional housing/ homeless. His story is triumphant.

      I encourage you to support this project. It is about Angels that get kicked out of heaven because they did not take a side between lucifer and God.

      Nicole

      Sent from my iPad