[Fwd]: Iceworld Uplift: Title Request

  • brent wodehouse
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2011
      Fwd: Iceworld Uplift: Title Request

      A friend asked if I had read a story like this. I have not. Have any of
      you?

      "The book involves an interstellar, space-faring human race. The
      humans were interacting with several species of e.t.'s and then
      discovered another that lived under a thick ice cap on a water world.
      This e.t. race had no real concept of the universe or much outside the
      ice but had intelligence and some sense of technology. The humans
      boot-strapped this race into interstellar capability. The interaction
      between humans and these e.t.'s was not the entire basis of the book."