Christmas Deals

  • Timothy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2010
      The gift of a book is like giving an idea. Books make you laugh, cry, ponder and bring you to unknown places and stimulate the imagination. This Holiday, please consider giving my books HUMAN TRIAL and HUMAN TRIAL II: ADAM'S WAR as a gift that can be enjoyed long after the holiday is over. Also, if you are looking for other books on different topics, visit http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=all+things+that+matter+press&x=11&y=18. There you will find both print and Kindle Editions from All Things That Matter Press. I should mention that all ATTMPress Kindle Editions are on sale for the Holidays for only 3.99.