Re: [SciFiNoir Lit] Mark reads Twilight for you

  • C.W. Badie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2010
      Oh jeez...you probably won't run into many young adult novels that don't have it, according to one's intyerpretation...We all see what we want to see in a story when they think on that level...

      "Such music flows on the Fringe, and no one can resist singing to Scarlet"
      From "THE SIDE STREET CHRONICLES" by C.W. Badie

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2010
        (I wrote about this on another list.

        Basically I wouldn't trouble myself with attacking TWILIGHT since it is like shooting fish in a barrell.

        I mean, once you see the demographics of the TWILIGHT audience you know new lows in print are going to be hit.)