FW: Mohanraj interview: Adventures in Sci-Fi Publishing

  • Tracey de Morsella
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      ----Original Message-----
      From: Mary Anne Mohanraj
      Mohanraj interview: Adventures in Sci-Fi Publishing

      Some of you might enjoy this interview -- I talk about the Carl
      Brandon awards, how Strange Horizons got started, Clarion West
      experiences, grant money for writers, writing your identity, my
      current work, problems with the writing of inexperienced writers, etc.
      and so on.

      http://www.adventuresinscifipublishing.com/2008/07/aisfp-56/

      - Mary Anne

      -----