Re: [SciFiNoir Lit] Re: In Class With Hancock

  • mitch mack
    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 10 12:57 PM
      Will Smith really needs to put more thought into his science fiction films. It seems he wants to, but he associates with the wrong people. He's very hit or miss, he's a fan of the genre, but he isn't on the level of Speilberg, Lucas, or Del Toro where they put a lot of thought and are very literate in the genre. He's just a fanboy of the popcorn style I guess, which there's nothing wrong with. And that's exactly what this reviewer needs to realize.

      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 14, 2008
        (The first one didn't make enough money)

        --- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "yotaruvegeta" <ihavecandy@...>