Re: BLOG Post

  • tdemorsella
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2008
      Hi Andrea:

      Congratulations for reaching this major milestone. Keep us updated
      please

      Tracey

      --- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "Andrea Hairston" <ahairsto@...>
      wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > I have finished my book and lo and behold I found an agent who will
      be sending it out next week!
      > I also wrote a BLOG post on it:
      > http://aqueductpress.blogspot.com/<about:blank>
      >
      > Let me know what you think.
      >
      > Writing and rewriting the book almost did me in.
      > Now I will get to all the things I've been dying to do!
      >

      > Andrea

    • Andrea Hairston
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
        Thanks.
        Will do!

        Andrea

        >From: "tdemorsella" <tdlists@...>
        >To: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [SciFiNoir Lit] Re: BLOG Post
        >Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 04:16:54 -0000
        >
        >Hi Andrea:
        >
        >Congratulations for reaching this major milestone. Keep us updated
        >please
        >
        >Tracey
        >
        >--- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "Andrea Hairston" <ahairsto@...>
        >wrote:
        > >
        > > Dear All,
        > >
        > > I have finished my book and lo and behold I found an agent who will
        >be sending it out next week!
        > > I also wrote a BLOG post on it:
        > > http://aqueductpress.blogspot.com/<about:blank>
        > >
        > > Let me know what you think.
        > >
        > > Writing and rewriting the book almost did me in.
        > > Now I will get to all the things I've been dying to do!
        > >

        > > Andrea

      • ravenadal
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
          Andrea,

          Your book "Redwood and Wildfire" sounds fascinating. I can't wait
          for its publication.

          ~rave!