Re: Dancing about the house right now

  • Carole McDonnell
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2007
      Thanks, Astro and Rave.

      I LOVE this book. I don't know if I can take much credit for it. It
      kinda just came together. It is absolutely fun to read. Let's hope
      everyone else thinks so.

      -C
    • Schuyler Thorpe
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2007
        Carol:

        I bought a copy.

        Sky

        Work with me, Bayen. Isis called forth telepathically. Show me where it hurts the most, and I will do my best to make you whole again my love.

        The Starchild--1,272 pages (e-book) $15. 7-21-09. Limited print edition in 1-2 years.

        New Starchild book chapter entry: http://360.yahoo.com/starchildalpha1

      • Carole McDonnell
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2007
          Thanks, Sky.

          I like that name. A sky name has great puha.

          Hope you like it. And definitely tell me how it affects you. -C

          --- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, Schuyler Thorpe
          <starchildalpha1@...> wrote:

          > Carol:
          >
          > I bought a copy.