What are you reading?

  • my_current_identity
    Message 1 of 55 , Jun 30, 2007
      What are "you" reading? I have a train trip ahead of me and I am
      looking for something to read. I don't want the usual trashy novel to
      read while traveling. That's not my style. (I can read that on the
      bus to work.) I want something dense.

      My most-enjoyed "travel" book was "The Coming Plague". Does that give
      you a hint of what I want? On the other hand, last year's travel book
      was that bestseller about the 2 magicians in england (I can't recall
      the name)
    • maidmarian_thepoet
      Message 55 of 55 , Sep 19, 2007
        It's cool to see my original question has been kept going.

        As for myself:
        I took "the Salt Eaters" with me on my trip and enjoyed it.
        Also Lawrence Kushner's "Kabbalah: A Love Story"
        I finishsed "Cripple Creek" by James Sallis and I bought Nalo's latest
        while I was in Chicago and started on that.

        Oh, and for fun, I found this book in the library "Comic Book Cover
        Girls".