Re: [SciFiNoir Lit] New Member

  • Gymfig@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , May 30, 2007
      In a message dated 5/30/2007 2:40:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      sistahglo@... writes:

      I recently joined this group because I absolutely love speculative
      fiction of any genre. I am 37, single female living in Nashville,
      Tennessee and I have never published anything or written
      professionally, but I have been day dreaming since I was 10 about
      writing a great American novel. I've enjoyed the posts so far.

      Welcome to the list. Glad to see you posting. I also dream of writing that
      great novel. I think I will start with a fan fic and work my way up.

    • Lord Hades
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 7, 2008
        Hi everyone. Just wanted to intro myself.

        34 year old Philly professional. Avid reader of everything from
        Lovecraft to Saunders. Also a devoted tabletop roleplayer. Just
        looking for other creative Black writers, fans, roleplayers, etc.