FYI: David Anthony Dunham

  • Carole McDonnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2007
      Passing along something Paula Guran from Juno books sent me. -

      Paula wrote:

      Carole, next time you get "black people don't write fantasy"...

      ACACIA: Bk 1: The War with the Mein
      David Anthony Dunham

      He got a trifecta: three star reviews PW, Booklist, Kirkus

      And it is from a mainstream publisher NOT a genre publisher (he's previously
      down historical fiction).

      And he is going to be BIG.

      http://www.amazon.com/Acacia-Book-One-War-Mein/dp/0385506066/ref=sr_1_2/104-1006233-5695140?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1177125139&sr=1-2