Re: speculative fiction film

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2007
      <<Ed:

      For some reason when I viewed it it stopped at about 3:52. I'll try
      it again but you might want to check it.

      You might be in trouble.

      What I saw I liked. This is my kinda SHIT! (Eraserhead is one of my
      favorite movies.

      Why don't you clean up your posting a bit and post it on Kalamu Ya
      Salaam's Edrum <Kalamu@...>