Re: Forthcoming Books

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2006
      <<I recommend The Essential Ellison--that has almost all his classic
      short stories and has a bibliography for further ref

      Also I recommend the first volume of The Glass Teat--a collection of
      his columns for the LA Freep back in the 60's.

      He basically does a job on tv shows of the day so it is very dated. I
      don't think he has anything on Star Trek there since it had been
      cancelled by then.

      That book by the way made me an Ellison fan.

      Like James Baldwin, his non fiction, in my opinion, is better than his
      fiction.